We’re glad you’re here! We want to help folks connect to community, volunteer and learning events across our beloved Rogue basin.
We want to help promote watershed conservation & restoration minded events in the Rogue basin! Share your upcoming event and we’ll create a posting.
RNPP Seed Collection Blitz & Yellow Starthistle Pull at Upper Table Rocks
June 29 @ 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
RNPP will meet at the Upper Table Rocks parking lot in Central Point at 8:30 am. From there, we will carpool through the TNC gate on Upper Table Rock.
Please RSVP by Thursday, June 27th, and indicate whether you are willing to be a driver.
All experience levels and ages are welcome. Come prepared to walk in tall grass and up moderate hills. Be aware that poison oak is plentiful at this site. Bring plenty of water, sun protection, sturdy shoes, gaiters (if you have them) to protect your ankles from poky seeds. Snacks will be provided.
Other important notes:
- We require parent/guardian permission for all minors, and they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The following can be given out as an event/ emergency contact: Molly Morison, Southwest Oregon Preserves Manager: 541-941-8579.
- If you have any limiting medical conditions or health concerns you wish to share with us, please contact Molly at email@example.com or 541-708-4990.
- No dogs are allowed on TNC preserves (except Conservancy approved service and work dogs).
- Please note there is no restroom or water on site.
Rogue Basin Partnership works to share information and is not necessarily endorsing any event shared through this calendar.